|Job Ref:||204558055||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City Of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£65000 - £75000/annum plus bonus and benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:20|
We are seeking an experienced Technical Product Manager with a background launching successful omni-channel digital products.|
You will be a creative individual with a flare for designing and managing the delivery of digital products from the ground up. A strong background in technology and a good eye for UX/UI and development is also a must.
You will be required to manage the delivery of a range of cutting edge gaming products. The ideal candidate will have a background in the management and delivery of customer focussed websites and apps within the gaming or gambling industry.
Skills and experience required;
- Strong experience and a passion for building great digital products.
- Multiple successful product launches across various digital / mobile platforms including iOS, Android, and Web.
- Vision, roadmapping, spec writing, product ownership, testing, definition of product roll out strategy through to implementation and delivery.
- Passion for great user experience design; ability to understand what works, what doesn`t and why.
- Proven experience of defining KPIs and using customer insights and data analytics to drive roadmap and to improve product features and user experiences.
- Strong market knowledge, detailed knowledge of customers and competition.
- 5+ years` consumer digital product management experience.
- Proven experience in cross functional team collaboration and leadership.
- Strong leadership and excellent communication skills with experience managing and motivating teams/individuals.
- Ideally degree educated.
More details on application