|Job Ref:||204558005||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Gloucestershire||Address:||Post Code:||GL9||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:49|
SQL Reports Analyst - Gloucestershire - £30-40k per annum|
The primary responsibility of this position will be to capture reporting requirements, develop reports based on these requirements and deliver these reports into the quality assurance process.
The role requires extensive experience in a reporting analyst role and in developing web based reports. Candidates must have a proven track record of understanding business requirements for the creation and development of these reports.
Key responsibilities, skills and experience:
* SQL Server reporting experience is essential, in particular MySQL, with the desire to learn other languages relevant to Jasper Soft which will be used day to day.
* Knowledge of databases and experience using report authoring packages.
* Creation of new reports to be used in main web based application and also within Dashboard views.
* Supporting and updating existing Live reports and also creating adhoc bespoke reports.
* Ability to create SQL statements to produce adhoc extracts where requested.
* Experience in managing the process of reporting requirements capture.
* Experience in interfacing with design and development staff in order to maximise the visual impact of reports.
* Experience of reporting and analysis in a fast-paced operational environment.
* Good communication skills and the ability to present work to members across the wider business team.
Desirable skills / experience:
* Experience of using Jaspersoft business analytics software
* Experience of HTML5, HighCharts and NA or other JS Charting libraries.
* Experience of Linux based server deployments would be beneficial.
For more information and to be considered for shortlisting, please apply now.
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas