|Job Ref:||204557853||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£27000 - £35000/annum + Vehicle/Vehicle Allowance||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:49|
Location: Leeds (office & field based)|
Salary: £27k - £35k DOE + vehicle/vehicle allowance.
Due to a very exciting time of growth and expansion, our client is now looking for an experienced IT engineer to join their team. This role is an ideal opportunity for someone with lots of technical knowledge and passion; a technical guru who wants to progress in their career within a within a growing, award winning managed service provider.
If you want to work somewhere with the agility of a small business and the processes and training opportunities of a corporate, this is the role for you.
* Visiting client sites to provide support & break/fix work.
* Office based remote support to clients.
* Mentoring junior engineers/apprentices where required.
* Occasional on-call work.
* Windows Server installation, maintenance & migration (Apply online only)r2)
* Exchange Server as above
* Active Directory & Group Policy configuration & administration
* Virtualisation via VMware/Hyper-V (including ESXi setup)
* Vendor neutral network infrastructure (installation, configuration & maintenance)
Extra Brownie Points For:
* Certifications - MCSE, VMware or networking (vendor neutral)
* A passion for networks and network infrastructure
* Managed Service Provider experience
* Experience of working within ITIL/PRINCE2 driven environments
* Project work/training provision
* Generous holidays.
* Fully funded training courses available
* Relaxed, work hard/play hard atmosphere
* Car allowance/company vehicle
* Family days & regular social activities
* Room for progression and career growth
* Potential for flexible working
If this sounds like you then please apply now - the role won't be around for long!
A full driving license is essential for this role.
CLICK APPLY NOW