|Job Ref:||204557630||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:49|
PHP Engineer, London, £40,000-50,000|
My client, a fast growing and innovative established start-up, are currently recruiting a skilled PHP engineer to join their team in Central London. They are looking for someone who can work well in a small team environment, but is also happy to take ownership of smaller projects.
The successful PHP Engineeers' responsibilities will include:
* Thoroughly understanding requirements to develop new functionality on the product.
* Maintain and develop the current existing code base.
* Integrating third-party functionality into the product using API development.
* Working alongside and coordinating with other developers to plan new features/projects.
* Turning in quality code, on time and up to full expectations, adhering to established coding practices.
* Production support and participating in bug fixing.
The best suited PHP Engineer for the role will have:
* Solid knowledge of PHP 5 or above and MySQL.
* Knowledge of working with API integration and development.
* Experience working with Symfony 2/3.
* Any exposure to AJAX, Angular JS, Responsive, AWS or Bitbucket would be highly desirable but is not essential for the role.
* Strong communication skills and will not be afraid to voice their opinions and ideas.
* A self-starting personality and keen to help drive the business forward.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great business with IT at the heart of their plans for the future. It is a place where your skills can be nurtured and developed, in a fun and creative environment.
For more information please email or call Jessica Rippin on (Apply online only).
Role: PHP Engineer
Annapurna IT are acting as an employment agency with regards to this opportunity. For the latest news on Technology Transformation please visit: NA