|Job Ref:||204557329||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Buckinghamshire||Address:||Post Code:||HP7||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:19|
ATM Senior Analyst|
We are currently recruiting for an ATM Senior Analyst with our Financial Services client based in Buckinghamshire.
Overview of the ATM Senior Analyst
* Be the SME for the Service desk regarding all current ATM technologies
* Provides senior level technical support in resolving ATM issues and providing guidance
* Delegated responsibility from management to assist with call monitoring and work allocation
* Monitoring of ATM network utilising specialist monitoring software
* Document and maintain processes for technical ATM support and management
* Assist in the delivery of training for new starters and refresher training
* SME for Gasper Vantage for the day to day management of faults and technical escalations
* Project work and co-ordination where required
* Co-ordination of all support components to resolve faults on the network. This includes both internal and external resource.
* Ensure accuracy of actions is fully recorded on central monitoring systems.
* Both contribute and develop local working practices and procedures to ensure effectiveness of service.
* Ensure that all ATM's are resolved to documented internal and external service levels.
* Undertake additional analysis and reporting on Availability affecting components and services, working with internal and external suppliers to achieve.
Key skills required for the ATM Senior Analyst
* You must have the ability to work under pressure in a Senior service desk capacity, working within a team to strict SLAs and OLAs.
* You'll have experience dealing with escalations in an incident management environment, providing stakeholders updates on issues and resolutions - you must have experience managing incidents from beginning through to the end.
* You will have a positive 'can do' attitude and have a passion for exceptional customer service. You will be customer focused and be able to inspire others to succeed.
* Proven experience in managing a small team and reporting to senior executives is a must.
* You must have a good understanding of ATM Networks.
* Experience working with ATM Hardware/Software
* Have a working understanding of ATM Monitoring Tolls (Gasper)
* Creation of process and procedures
If you are looking for a new permanent opportunity either apply online or if would like to find out about other IT/Financial Services vacancies, please contact Scot Fyfe on (url removed) or phone (Apply online only)
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Please visit our website (url removed)