|Job Ref:||204556999||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hove||Address:||Post Code:||BN3||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:49|
Java Developer - Brighton|
Java - SQL - TDD - ORM Frameworks - Spring - Scrum - OOS - Hove - Brighton - up to £40,000 DOE.
Search is working with a well known organisation based in Hove, soon to be moving to new and modern offices in Brighton. As part of their continuous growth they are always looking at working with the newest technologies.
As a Java developer you will be a productive and active Developer on a Scrum team and capable of working independently when necessary.
You will be responsible for:
* Designing, building and testing software to the standard defined by the Product Owner
* Understanding the Scrum development process and contribute activity to all activities involved in that process (for instance stand-ups, reviews, retrospectives and sprint planning)
* Assisting with deploying software to development/test/production environments
* Working as part of a team and independently when necessary
Technical skills required:
* JUnit (TDD), Cucumber (BDD) or equivalent
* Web development framework's
* Good objected-oriented software design skills
If you are a Java Developer and would like to hear more, please apply now to this position