|Job Ref:||204556518||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£0 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:45|
SEO Consultant - London - Up to £55,000|
My client is an multi-award winning team and looking for a talented SEO Consultant. This is an ideal opportunity for someone from a Digital background and is stimulated by a challenging client facing role.
This role will have you working across a portfolio of client's in various industries. Responsible for mining data for new consumer insights, optimising digital media ROI, and deploying conversion strategies to identify and resolve issues on client websites.
* Provide CRO and Web Analytics consultancy, training and advice to multiple clients
* Track and measure visitor behaviour and conduct experiments working collaboratively with clients; optimise landing pages as required and undertake AB / multi-variant testing
* Building reports on existing behaviour and also predicting behaviour with analytics
* High standard of report writing and ability to translate analytical insight to stakeholders verbally
* Able to present data in a visually interesting way e.g. dashboards and information visualisation.
* Bachelor's degree in computer sciences, psychology, design or other relevant fields
* Strong working knowledge of analytics tools e.g. Google Analytics or Site Catalyst
* A strong, proven understanding of all aspects of SEO (on-page, off-page and ideally technical)
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Passionate about all aspects of conversion and digital optimisation
* A good working knowledge of Excel is essential for collating reports and crunching data.
Premier are acting as an employment agency