|Job Ref:||204556497||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Glamorgan||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Post Code:||CF10||Salary:||£300 - £350/day||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:45|
Market Rates Apply|
6 months initially
£(Apply online only) p/day
A long standing, local client of ours is urgently seeking a Test Analyst for an ambitious programme to transition and transform IT services.
You will be based on the outskirts of Cardiff and ensure that services moved as part of the project are tested to an appropriate standard and to ensure that they are fit for purpose whilst also ensuring the integrity of the live estate.
The role is responsible for the support of the testing function within the Project. The role will seek to ensure that the services are validated to guarantee continuance of live service following the migration of physical kit. This role is vital in limiting costly rework, unplanned outage to live service and end user dissatisfaction.
We're essentially looking for someone with a particular focus on high-end infrastructure solutions.
The ideal skills mix and experience would include:
• Good understanding of ITIL Service Management
• Good knowledge and understanding of system development life cycle
• ISEB / ISTQB qualification or awareness
• Prince2 Foundation or awareness
• Demonstrable experience of supporting test teams, environments and test tools.
• Proven ability and track record in testing methodologies and principles.
• Good knowledge and understanding of application migration methods.
• Good knowledge and understanding of networking and telephony technologies and protocols
• Good knowledge and understanding of Windows and Unix operating systems
• Good knowledge and understanding of Oracle and SQL Database technologies and deployments
• Knowledge and understanding of Citrix Presentation Server 4.5, Citrix XenApp 6.5, Citrix XenApp 7.x and relevant monitoring tools
• Good knowledge and understanding of Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery, backup and restore technologies.
If this sounds at all like you please get in touch and apply as soon as you can to log your interest and receive a full job spec.
We feel this role should be commutable from Cardiff, Newport, Bristol, Cwmbran, Rhondda, Merthyr, Barry, Bridgend, Port Talbot and Swansea
"The services advertised by IntaPeople are those of an Employment Agency and an Employment Business