|Job Ref:||204563140||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Warwickshire||Address:||Post Code:||B49||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:49|
Sage X3 Technical Support Consultant - Warwickshire - £35-45k|
This is an incredibly exciting time in my clients growth within the UK, providing an opportunity for a talented, ambitious, person to join a world-class customer service team supporting their customers and business partners with Sage X3. This individual will use their product experience and expert troubleshooting skills to ensure their customers' experience with Sage X3 is a successful one.
* Become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) and use this knowledge to provide assistance to your colleagues worldwide
* Contribute to the support organisation by documenting complex technical issues and resolutions via the Knowledgebase
* Provide Support Account Management (SAM) to sensitive accounts
* On site customer visits as required by the business
Skills, know-how and experience:
* Experience of supporting and administering complex business applications
* Working experience of Relational databases, Microsoft SQL Server and/or Oracle
* Good understanding of Microsoft Office, Browsers and Internet Technologies
* Knowledge of Web Services and SOAP/XML
* Professional experience with programming languages, such as Java or C#
This is the ideal opportunity for someone looking to take the step up from being a Sage X3 user or support staff member, and has the desire to take on a new challenge and further their system knowledge.
To discuss exciting ERP opportunities in more detail please send your CV or call Ben Massey on (Apply online only) in complete confidence ASAP.
Washington Frank International is the global leading supplier of ERP professionals and advertises more ERP jobs than any other agency. We work with both ERP Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for ERP professionals. Solely by specialising in placing candidates in the ERP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers across the British Isles and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are