|Job Ref:||204563110||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:49|
ERP Consultant - NetSuite - London £55,000|
* Understands customer needs. Perform analysis between functionality and customer requirements.
* Create all standard project documentation.
* Responds promptly and professionally to customer requests or inquiries
* Ensure project decisions/deliverables are sound
* Provide user training
* May be expected to perform project management duties on smaller, less complex projects
* Provides excellent service to internal and external customers. Keeps customers up-to-date on the progress of the service they are receiving and changes that may affect them.
* Utilizes both formal and informal channels to facilitate the progress of work. Interprets and integrates multifaceted information from varied sources on a range of complex issues.
* Actively establishes relationships with all levels within the customer organization
* Maintains continuous, open, consistent professional communication with customers, peers and management. Openly listens to others and checks understanding.
Minimum Requirements - Education, Skill & Abilities:
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business with an Accounting Focus, MIS
* Minimum 3-4 years' ERP consulting experience, with 1+ years' experience implementing NetSuite ERP
* Comfortable in Microsoft Office applications
* Excellent communication and relationship building skills
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Strong time management and organizational skills
* Clean drivers licence
Preferred Requirements- Education, Skill & Abilities:
* Master's Degree in Accounting, Business with an Accounting Focus, MIS
* CPA a plus
* APICS Certification a plus
* Experience with other ERP/CRM Solutions a plus
* Experience with integration tools and 3rd party add on modules a plus
* Large Consulting/Big Four consulting experience
* Intermediate functional ability in all NetSuite modules
* Experience with NetSuite integration tools and 3rd party add on modules required
* Knowledge of NetSuite customization tools required
To discuss this opportunity further in complete confidence then please send your CV
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the UK advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are.
Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy