|Job Ref:||204563082||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Exeter||Address:||Post Code:||EX2||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:49|
We are searching for an experienced Software Tester/Developer for a very exciting client based in East Devon. You will be responsible for testing the accuracy, performance and robustness of ALL software and data delivered by the software development team. The software developed is critical and therefore must be tested to the highest level ensuring its accuracy and quality.|
We are looking for an experienced Software Tester who has good C#, SQL, C++ or Java programming skills to join this dedicated team of professionals.
We are looking for individuals who have worked in a highly structured testing environment, testers who have worked with diverse technologies such as, C#, .NET, C++, GUI, Web, Restful Services, SQL Server or Java. Due to the wide range of systems and software developed our client is using innovative manual and automated testing methods.
The ideal candidate for this role is going to be an experienced Tester who have Developer level knowledge and experience within software/complex systems programming.
You will be responsible for the the following;
* Design and creation of utility code tools, classes and applications to simplify test processes.
* Design and creation of Automated Test Cases - coded in C#, SQL (or Java), making use of NUnit.
* Work closely with developers during analysis & design phases, ensuring designs are 'Fit for Testing'.
* Design Test Automation applicable for projects, based on product, risks, and timescales.
* Participate in structured testing, including design reviews, code walk-through and inspections.
* Work with the development team to create formal regression packs for internal production systems.
* Manage and execute testing phases & coordinate with developers to ensure ALL issues are resolved.
Tester, Testing, Data, C#, .NET, NUnit, C++, Java, GUI, Web, Restful Services, SQL Server, Manual Testing, Test Automation, Agile, TDD
Please forward me your application and CV in word format and I will be in contact to discuss the role and client with you in more detail.
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
Bowerford Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy