|Job Ref:||204562900||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:50|
Senior Marketing Executive - London - Salary Negotiable|
Email your cv and number All details will remain in the strictest of confidence.
A fast growing consultancy has a huge opportunity for an experienced Marketing Automation Consultant who has hands on experience with Adestra Cloud services. This role will involve playing a key role on high profile Adestra Cloud services implementation and integrations projects. There is a lot of opportunity in this role to continue developing your skill set as well as build a career within this organisation
This organisation works on a number of high profile Adestra Cloud services projects across the UK although mainly based in London. They have huge growth plans for the next 12 months which will create a lot of opportunities and you can be in the driving seat.
* It is absolutely essential to have hands-on experience with configuration, design and implementation of the platform Adestra
* 7+ years' experience working in digital marketing, analytics, personalisation, CRM and loyalty
* Experience working with statistical/database technologies (SAS, SQL)
* Strong understanding of MVT testing methodology (Regression, factor analysis, cluster analysis, conjoint analysis)
* A background in data collection, targeting and advertising related technologies is beneficial
* Good understanding of tagging strategies and tag management across multiple digital asset forms.
* Strong focus on client service excellence.
* Passion for data and digital marketing technologies
* Healthcare insurance plan
* Dental plan
* Performance based annual bonus
* 25 days holiday
This is a huge opportunity that has already generated a lot of interest so get in touch as soon as possible to register your interest.
Email your cv All details will remain in the strictest of confidence