|Job Ref:||204556418||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:50|
Service Desk Analyst |
The Secure Software & Technology organisation has responsibility for the delivery of solutions and services to new and existing customers. This role will directly manage the delivery of a high quality service to a range of prestigious Emergency Services customers.
The Service Desk agent will receive and log Incidents on a computer based service management system then take action to resolve them where possible or pass them to the appropriate resolver groups and/or 3rd parties.
Due to the nature of the role, the candidate will require security clearance to SC level. The role is based in the Kennington Park office in London.
The Service desk agent will have practical experience working on customer facing service desks and enjoy working in a team solving technical and operational enquiries from a range of sources - mail, phone, web portal, monitoring tools. The role includes answering and logging calls from our client, delivering first line fixes and technical support and supporting the service manager with service status, reports etc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Ensure that all Service desk contacts and call data (by mail, phone, web portal or other) are correctly logged in our service management system based on ServiceNow, assigned and responded to within service levels required. Ensure that the user is kept informed of progress and that delays are avoided in responses.
* Monitor the outstanding incident queue and ensure all are progressed in a timely manner, within Service Level Agreements (SLA)s. Escalate incidents before SLAs are breached
* Operate the Service Desk procedures for Incident handover into second line support.
* Ensure that all work is carried out and documented in accordance with required standards, methods and procedures
* Log Service requests for fulfilment
* Support the Service Desk communications process to stakeholders
* Log and manage calls with external support desks
Education and Experience Requirements:
* High energy with an engaging, customer focussed approach
* IT literate particularly around products like Microsoft Windows and Office, intranets, desktop applications etc.
* 2 years minimum experience working in service delivery for clients with demanding SLAsITIL awareness, ideally to at least Foundation level
* Good troubleshooting skills with an interest in technology
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* This role will report to the Service Desk Team leader for day-to-day activities
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next:
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us