|Job Ref:||204556336||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:45|
You will be working closely with Senior Developers who will guide and mentor you while encouraging your own growth and development. Day to day you could typically be working on client databases or customer facing software, you could also be asked to investigate a new technology or come up with a solution.
The majority of project you work on will have an engineering / technology focus, so the successful candidate will ideally have an interest in Science or Engineering.
Graduate / Junior Web Developer role requirements
* Experience with Apache or an equivalent
* Experience with MySQL or an equivalent
* Experience with PHP
* An interest in Science / Engineering
* Someone keen to learn and investigate new technologies.
* Experience with IoT
* Experience with 3G / 4G
* Demonstrable experience with the full project lifecycle, either commercially or on personal projects.
* Codelgniter / Cassandra / HighCharts / Handlebars
You will be joining a small technical team, but don't let their size fool you. They work with some major blue chip clients and are often called upon to design and produce solutions where others have failed. They are always pushing technical boundaries, and love exploring the possibilities in new technologies. They offer a fantastic working environment and a competitive salary.