|Job Ref:||204556277||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridgeshire||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£25000 - £32000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:45|
Position: 2nd Line Application Support Consultant|
Salary: £25000 - £32000
Kinect's prestigious consultancy client based in Cambridgeshire has an immediate requirement for a 2nd Line Application Support Consultant to join their expanding team.
Working as part of an established team you will be responsible for 2nd line technical support for bespoke applications and database maintenance across the site.
The duties and responsibilities will also include:
• Responsible for investigating and resolving application issues, escalating to the development team as required.
• SQL Database maintenance.
• Configuration and change management
• Trialling/ Testing developed software for bug fixing and reporting.
• Development of testing tools.
• Production of test plans and scripts.
• Assisting with the production of technical documentation to support new developed software.
The highly sought candidate will possess the following:
• Experience working in a GIS environment, ideally working with Google Maps, Geoserver, Oracle Spatial or Opensource software.
• Experience with the C# and .NET development platform
• Experience maintaining SQL Server databases
• Experience working in a remote support desk environment
• Experience with software testing tools
• Excellent communications skills at all levels