|Job Ref:||204556184||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£40000 - £48000/annum Bonus||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:50|
Product Development Manager - Hardware|
£40,000 - £48,000 + Bonus + Company Car + Benefits
**Fantastic Career Progression Opportunities**
* A market leader in a specialist IT Hardware, catering to the Defence, Emergency Services, Manufacturing industries and more!
* Multi-award winning team
* This is a fantastic opportunity to join a ground breaking technical organisation who are rapidly expanding
* The position for Product Development Manager Product Manager is a newly created role due to pure growth, this role will include product Research and Development, Full product lifecycle management
The role of Product Development Manager - IT Hardware:
* Interface with key customers to understand future product needs and/or product enhancements.
* New business development and Account Management
* Responsible for competitor product comparison information collection and sharing within industry through-out Europe
* The "go-to" person in Product Marketing for product analysis, pricing, SKU planning, product launch timelines for Europe
* Ability to interface with R&D, Sales, Marketing and Product Marketing effectively
* Provide detailed relevant approved roadmaps of current products and proposed new products annually appropriate for intended audience
* Development of a library of current market data, white papers/articles, case studies, 3rd party vendors on computer products in Europe
* Provide support to teams on technical specs for new product launches, brochures and website postings
* Provide Product Training to the Sales Team and Partners community as needed.
* Work on assigned projects as recommended by the Product Solutions Manager
The Ideal candidate for the Product Development Manager Role:
* 5 Years' experience within the IT hardware environment
* Knowledge of product lifecycle (development, new product launch - features/specs, end-user experiences and end-of-life).
* Must be able to multi-task and prioritize PM projects as it relates to the core business practices and key strategies.
* Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
* Requires focused attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
* Must have experience and judgment to plan cost effective projects and reach determined goals.
* Strong initiative, ability to develop creative solutions to customer challenges, an excellent analytical approach to product knowledge.
Apply now: We will be progressing to interview on this position shortly, therefore, please send your CV today for immediate consideration OR call Amy on (0161) (850) (1091)
Keywords: Marketing manager, Product Manager, Product Development, Product Development Manager