|Job Ref:||204555528||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:50|
My client is looking for a User Researcher for an initial 3-6-month contract.
You must be a pure User Researcher!
• Strong experience of user research/analysis.
• Strong experience of techniques such as (interviews, workshops and observation sessions etc.)
• Experience of communicating user and stakeholder needs/insights (developing engaging mock-ups and prototypes.)
• Experience of designing customer-centric digital services (use of personas, user journey mapping etc.)
• Experience of delivering digital services and digital transformation.
• Experience of delivering digital services in accordance with GDS design manual highly desirable.
If this role is of interest to you or you would like more information, please contact Matthew Goodman or submit your application now.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief.
Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Business for this contract position