|Job Ref:||204559152||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Somerset||City:||Taunton||Address:||Post Code:||TA1||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum + Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:50|
IT Support Team Leader (Senior) - Based in Taunton, Somerset - 12 month Fixed Term Contract|
£25,000 - £35,000 + Excellent Benefits
YOU MUST HOLD A CURRENT UK DRIVERES LICENCE
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join this growing and successful market leading company.
The team provides national support to over 130 sites and 1700 IT users using a series of centralised tools, remote desktop access and regional based support roles.
As a Regional Support Supervisor, you will be responsible for line managing, resourcing and performance management for a team of seven. The role also includes handling escalated support issues from the internal customer service desk involving both Hardware and Software requests/issues/problems, majority relating to client machines (desktops/laptops) in a Windows environment, you will be required to plan, design, analyse, and provide 2nd line technical support for components including desktop hardware, operating system, peripherals, mobile devices and office 365/MS Office installs. VOIP, Windows 7, VMWare, MS Server/SQL 2012, HP/Dell & EMC, Office 365, SharePoint Online, Mimecast, Thick Client & Laptops
The ideal candidate will have excellent oral and interpersonal communication skills and will be able to convey their ideas in both technical and business friendly language. An IT related degree or equivalent would be a definite advantage to this role but it is not an essential requirement.
Duties include, but not limited to:
• Act as the single point of contact for team escalations and leading larger incidents through to resolution.
• To own and contribute to small/medium projects, managing your tasks (and when required teams tasks) to schedule and achieve a quality delivery.
• To identify areas of improvement within the organisation and be able to communicate those effectively to management with associated high level costs and benefits where appropriate.
Skills / Experience:
• A Full UK driving licence.
• Experience in programme and project execution.
• Experience in problem and incident management.
• Knowledge of SAP CRM systems, Data modelling and Data governance is desirable.
• Resilient, self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
• Proven communication skills, problem-solving skills, and knowledge of integration best practices are critical to successful performance in this role.
• Strong interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills