|Job Ref:||204559124||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Dublin||Address:||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:50|
Telecoms Surveyor FTTx / HFC|
My Client based in Ireland are currently looking for a telecoms surveyor to go into a contract role for around 6 months initially.
You will be completing field serviceability surveys to connect commercial buildings, multi-tenant structures, and standalone buildings to their client's network services. Please note you must possess a full drivers licence for this role due to the travel involved.
Essential Duties and responsibilities
1) Attend customer requested site visits to prospective customer locations to determine best and most effective ways to install Fiber optic / HFC networks at those facilities
2) Ability to interpret Telecom topology designs and complete associated paperwork (sketches of ISP pathways, drawings, including site survey paperwork, address listings, bill of materials, associated pictures and cost estimates, construction plans and project time lines) to a high standard to ensure designer and Build agent can complete the Planning and Build stages
3) Identify any issues or obstacles preventing a successful installation of network
4) Meet with clients/3 party owners and address and resolve any issues preventing the project receiving approval to move forward
5) Identify customers network and review proposed methods of construction to ensure that all local, state, federal requirements are in compliance
6) identify the correct owner to enable Wayleaves, Permits and Agreement to be obtained
7) Analysing the legal and practical issues with the site and formulating the appropriate advice to the client.
Other duties as assigned
1) Experience interpreting CATV or Telecom construction/contractor blueprints & as-builds a must
2) Experience with multi-family construction practices, understanding routing of telecom wiring from point to point
3) Experience in a customer interfacing or project coordination role preferred
1) Computer and Microsoft Office proficiency
2) Ability to operate a laser range finder & measuring wheels
3) Proficient use of a wireless tablet
4) Can describe in writing or in images/pictures proposed routing of telecom wiring and projected construction methods and process
5) Construction Skills Certificate Scheme (CSCS), IOSH, SWQR accreditation
1) Highly organized and detail orientated
2) Ability to think analytically and apply sound judgment, solve problems, make effective 3) decisions, and act with integrity
3) Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
4) Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
If this role is of interest to you or you would like more information, please contact Chris Murphy on (Apply online only) or submit your application now.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief.
Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Business for this contract position