|Job Ref:||204558947||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£18000 - £22000/annum + very competitive benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:50|
Our market-leading client are looking for a 1st Line Service Desk Engineer to join their rapidly-growing Support team in Reading, Berkshire. If you have previous experience within 1st Line Support, then read on!|
• Primarily involved in responding and resolving technical calls. These calls will then be owned by the Service desk and will require constant management with regards to regular updates ensuring a resolution.
• Working within a focused team, this individual must be highly motivated and responsive to customer needs. The individual will need to work closely with the other Service desk team members and the TSC Management, to ensure customers receive the highest level of service from my client.
• The need to provide accurate and timely information relating to ongoing issues is of vital importance.
TYPICAL EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Windows Support
• Active Directory
• Previous experience working in a busy Service Desk (First Line)
• Needs to be literate, numerate and most importantly articulate
• Must have good computer hardware and software knowledge
• Excellent telephone manner
• Previous experience in a corporate technical customer facing role
If you would like a full job spec and more information, please apply NOW as my client are looking to fill this position ASAP!
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Key words -
Helpdesk / Help desk / Service Desk / 1st Line / First Line / Windows / Support