|Job Ref:||204558735||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:45|
I am currently recruiting for a Senior OpenEdge Developer to be part of a large dynamic team in a business based in Coventry. You will be partly responsible for designing and building enterprise grade software solutions to time, cost and quality constraints. As a Senior OpenEdge developer you will use your advanced level of technical expertise to support and mentor junior members of the team|
Key Responsibilities as a Senior OpenEdge Developer
- Maintain high standards of software quality by adhering to best practices
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and project managers to design, develop, support and maintain the business's applications
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation of user's requirements.
- Design, develop and unit test software solutions in accordance with established standards and architectural principles
- Provide 3rd line application support to all business and customer users.
Knowledge and skills required for a Senior OpenEdge Developer
- Minimum of 3 years experience with Progress OpenEdge v10.0b or above are essential
- Substantial experience in development of progress OpenEdge GUI applications are essential
- Experience with distributed application development using the Progress OpenEdge RDBMS, Application server and Progress WebClient is desirable
- Experience developing, supporting and maintaining ERP Systems using Progress OpenEdge technologies is desirable
- Experience with development of web services using Progress OpenEdge is desirable
- Experience in integrating OpenEdge applications with message orientated middleware systems is desirable
This is a great opportunity for a Senior OpenEdge developer to join a large thriving team of developers on a permanent basis. In return they are offering a salary of between 45,000 - 55,000 depending on experience.
If you feel you have similar skillset to the above then please apply