|Job Ref:||204558656||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||South West London||Address:||Post Code:||SW1||Salary:||£30000/annum 25 Days Holiday, Pension & Life Assurance||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:52|
Exceptional luxury travel company seeks a French-Speaking SEO Specialist to join its growing digital marketing team in the Kingston-upon-Thames area, Surrey.|
As a native-level, or near native-level French speaker, with demonstrable experience working in online content marketing / SEO within the French market, you will take responsibility for increasing visibility and engagement across a number of specialist holiday brands, by carrying out a range of SEO related activity. With responsibility for delivering SEO strategy as well as SEO monitoring and reporting, you will carry out the following:
- Keyword research, analysis and selection on across sites and competitor keyword research
- Determine which keywords will pull in qualified traffic, how many searches these terms/phrases receive, how keywords & web pages should be used in combination to attract search traffic
- Monitor all brand sites for SERPs listings for agreed keywords using software
- Competitor analysis development
- Identify need of additional page and/or content creation and creation of new pages
- Optimisation of Meta Data
- Link analysis and development to include overall internal link structure, link popularity of pages, link popularity of sites in topical community, link authority of target website amongst its topical peers, link relevance, topical relevance of inbound links, subject specific relationship between sites/pages linking to target page and target keyword, deep link analysis and percentage is the % of all inbound links that points to pages other than homepage
- Creating informative, insightful and clear analysis and recommendations based on research, analytics data and team work for onsite and offsite activities, all in line with best practise, ethics and latest standards
- Be content to work across both SEO and Content
- Executing a content calendar and plan across digital channels
- Conducting on-site content audits
- Measuring content performance of SEO content projects.
- Regular tracking and reporting on weekly, monthly and ad hoc basis on agreed KPIs using search engine tools, Search Metrics, GSC, web analytics, Deep Crawl, Link Research Tools.
- Produce detailed SEO reports detailing the impacts made, including but not limited to SERPs rankings, traffic, conversions
- Meet with the SEO manager at least once a week to discuss strategy + workloads.
- Make effective use of web analytics, attribution and path to conversion tools as well as search engine, social media, individual advertising supplier tools
The successful SEO Specialist will ideally have around 1-2 years` experience and be able to demonstrate the following knowledge and skills:
- An actual understanding of how the Google Search Algorithm works
- Great research knowledge regarding keywords, link analysis, and search engine results, new search engine behaviours, in-depth competition analysis etc.
- Producing regular audits of the performance of the website making recommendations using your SEO skills / knowledge to grow traffic to the sites
- Working closely with key stakeholders in the company to support projects and make sure their delivery is "SEO friendly"
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of SEO tools such as AWR, Google Keyword Planner, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, and Search Metrics
- French and English speaker
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leader in specialist and luxury travel and work at the forefront of digital marketing. Working within a dynamic environment and with a host of other digital professionals, you will make a massive impact within a business committed to driving the success of its B2C digital channels and enjoy the rewards in career development that success in this post will inevitably bring.
In reward for your valuable contribution, you will be rewarded with a salary of up to £30,000 plus benefits.
Keywords: French-Speaking, eCommerce, Digital Marketing, SEM, SEO, Search Engine Optimisation, Link Building, Online Marketing, Content Marketing, E-Commerce, Kingston-Upon-Thames, Surbiton, Surrey, South West London
This is a permanent vacancy