|Job Ref:||204558624||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Brighouse||Address:||Post Code:||HD6||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:45|
Cloud/Infrastructure Engineer |
Cloud Infrastructure / Telecommunications
£30,000 - £40,000
This fast growing, Yorkshire based technology business require a diverse Cloud/Infrastructure Engineer to add to their growing technical team. This business is a real success story, only incorporated in the last 4 years, expanding rapidly year on year.
The business provides cloud and telecommunications services to a variety of customers across the North of England.
The role itself will see you have these roles and responsibilities:
- Data Centre - Carry out installation and configuration of servers, switches, firewalls and SANs. Install and configure clustered virtual server hosts, VPN & VLAN setup and cabling together with general Windows and Linux server administration
- Operational Monitoring -Ensure the network and systems are monitored effectively and take action as required.
- Customer / Reseller - Helpdesk support over telephone to resolve customer and reseller queries through the ticket system. Assist sales team with tenders, demo preparation, pre sales queries.
- Backups - Ensure that backups are operating effectively and are sufficient to ensure effective disaster recovery and business continuity.
- Documentation - Maintain documentation of all major systems including network maps and systems diagrams, backup and recovery procedures.
To be considered for this position you must have experience of the following:
- Microsoft 2012
- Microsoft Exchange 2013
- Hyper-V Server 2012
- A good understanding of Networking Technologies, ideally Cisco
If you feel you meet these criteria and want to work for an innovative and exciting technology company then get in touch right away. In return they offer a relaxed and fun working environment, good opportunities to progress your own career, and a generous salary package