|Job Ref:||204558613||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||County Durham||City:||Durham||Address:||Post Code:||DH1||Salary:||£11.24/hour||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:52|
Are you looking for temporary work in the Durham area? Do you have a background in working within a Technical Support environment within the NHS. If this sounds like you, please read on to find out more about this exciting opportunity|
Be part of a team which delivers an effective Technical Support Service to its NA postholder will be responsible for ensuring the timely resolution of incidents and fulfilment of customer requests, in accordance with standard operational procedures and agreed performance criteria
To provide consistent high quality technical support services to the customer base. The service will be undertaken via remote and onsite activities.
You will be responsible for supporting the provision of a high quality, efficient and customer focused ICT support service to a broad range of customer groups, support the development and use of the IT service knowledge base, Support the creation, maintenance and update of ICT user guides, support the achievement of KPI's as defined in service level agreements, Adhere to all relevant internal service management processes and procedures.
You must have the following qualifications to be considered for this role:
* Degree level education of equivalent qualification/experience
* Suitable technical professional qualification e.g. MCSA, ITIL (foundation), CompTia A+ or equivalent experience or HND\C with suitable experience
You must have the following experience to be considered for this role:
* Relevant experience in a technical support role
* Demonstrable track record in delivering complex targets and objectives to tight deadlines
* Experience of fault diagnosis and rectification
* Production of technical documentation
* Working to IT service management best practice i.e. ITIL
* Hardware and software support
* Microsoft environment (operating systems, applications etc)
* Experience of health information systems such as EMIS, TPP, iSoft
* Internet tools and technologies
You must have the following skills and aptitude to be considered for this role:
* Able to switch from one task to another without losing focus, holding a clear overview while paying attention to key aspects of detail.
* Excellent oral and written communications
* Sensible negotiator with practical expectation of what can be achieved
* Track record of performance management and delivery of projects, targets, national policy implementation, change management.
* Ability to facilitate large groups ensuring objectives are achieved.
* Good telephone manner