|Job Ref:||204551475||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£35000 - £42000/annum Benefits, Pension||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:52|
Cloud + Enterprise Investment Fund Manager|
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Cloud + Enterprise Investment Fund Manager, This is a contract role until December 2016 based in Reading.
The Cloud + Enterprise business group orchestrates the go to market strategy for company server, cloud, database and management software. The C+E business supports two key sales motions; seller led and digital led.
The Cloud + Enterprise direct business is a growing area of opportunity. We are investing with both partners and customers to drive adoption of our Cloud products and on-prem products.
The C+E Investment Fund Manager will be responsible for tracking and managing the investment funds for the C+E business group across all products. This includes CIF (Cloud Investment Funds) & BIF (Business Investment Funds
Internal & Partner Readiness and support:
Working with local teams (predominantly sales & Services) to ensure all are educated on all aspects of CIF/BIF including:
How/where to request
Corp and local requirements around the programs
SLAs and timelines
Maintaining the OneNote with all guidance
PO processing assistance:
* Initiating POs using MyOrder for all Partner-Led requests
* Actively managing POs through to approvals quickly and compliantly
* Collecting and securing required signatures for all geo-specific documentation
(Note there will be a local 'BIF Desk' coming to support with some of these activities, but before they are online it will be the responsibility of this role).
* Ensuring communication to partners on confirmed work start - includes PO and Program details for successful completion and payment
* Ensuring partners are billing against milestones for accurate spend forecast and accountability
* Collecting approved POEs and approving Invoices in a timely manner
* Deal by deal oversight of project status and spend
Actively monitor approved GetBIF projects and work with submitter on all aspects including:
* Validation of project and start / end dates
* Ensure Proof of Execution (POE) is secured and invoices are submitted against SOW milestones
* Ensure updates are made directly in the GetBIF tool:
* Cancelling projects as needed
* Adjusting project start/end dates
* Updating forecast to be accurate reflection on where project spend will land
Return on Investment:
Forecast and Track ROI across all C+E investments
Look at forecasted consumption/revenue and track incremental return following investments
Manage local reports and reporting needs e.g. feeding into RoB/QBU prep
Work with program managers to track and forecast scale investment programs
Participate in monthly sync calls with Corp ops team for alignment
Provide reports as specified based on project tracking needs (on top of ROI reporting)
Manage local IO/PO tracking & spend
Skills & Knowledge
* Experience managing budgets and working with finance teams
* Experience managing IOs/POs
* Strong analytical skills
* Excellent communicator
Education: Bachelor's Degree (B.S./B.A.) required, relevant fields of study include Finance, Business.
This job description is designed to provide the primary areas of responsibility and does not rule out the need to change or add additional projects, activities, as the business climate requires.
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid
Bank Holidays, discounted gym membership, use of the onsite health facility, access to online learning and training, free parking and an excellent subsidised restaurant. In addition, subject to qualification criteria, you will have the potential opportunity to earn bonus.
Salary: up to £42,000 per annum
Deadline: 9am Thursday 1st September 2016