|Job Ref:||204551418||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£70000 - £90000/annum bonus and benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:52|
Product Manager to work on High Transactional API Platform Development (Web and Mobile)|
One of the leading developers of API platforms for cloud-based applications is looking for a highly experienced Product Manager to work on new and existing product lines. By always focusing on quality software the company has secured on their client list some of the biggest names, delivering solutions for Expedia, Airbnb, Tesco, Boots etc.
The perfect person in our eyes will look something like this (although it is not necessary to tick all the boxes):
- Able to demonstrate success in executing high level product vision and strategy, developing cutting edge new products as well as making existing products better.
- Product strategy and go-to-market plans, having an instinct for forming partnerships, client relationships, and working with 3rd party stakeholders.
- Be passionate about the development of innovative products ahead of competitors, motivate the team and be engaged in the Product Management community.
- Excellent experience managing complex products around APIs, either as internal applications or developing for external clients - highly secure robust scalable product dealing with high volume of queries and user traffic.
- Solid technical understanding around software integration and architecture, Big Data or Analytics, APIs, or working on PaaS / IaaS products
This is just a snapshot of the key points - it is a very challenging position, but will offer the right Product Manager massive career development opportunities and to work with some of the hottest businesses in the tech space right now!
Apply now to have your application considered and if you are a suitable candidate we will get in touch to schedule interviews over the next couple of weeks.
No terminology in this advert is designed to discriminate on grounds of gender, race, colour, religion, creed, disability, age, sex or sexual orientation. Talent Point Ltd (including the trading name First Point) is a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) 00072652, an equal-opportunity employer and does not discriminate against these or any other class protected by applicable law