|Job Ref:||204551405||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£60000 - £80000/annum bonus and benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:52|
Project Manager - Greenfield Agile Software Development Consultancy|
An independent quality-driven Agile consultancy is looking for a highly experienced Project Manager to help with the management of a number of projects. In this role you will be client-facing, comfortable going on site and acting in a consultative capacity for senior stakeholders, experienced at juggling multiple projects of varying sizes and budgets, interfacing with software development teams working under an Agile methodology.
We are a company that is focused on quality - our main priority is to solve the problems of our customers. We undertake mostly greenfield projects, where we build our clients' IT capabilities from scratch or completely re-engineer them. As a Project Manager in our team you will have an incredible variety of projects to manage - building the international e-commerce website for one of the biggest retailers, being embedded in an organisation to build a brand new SaaS product, improving the digital user experience for a government organisation, revolutionising an online sales funnel and click-through engagement, implement continuous delivery for a client's teams, implementing data analysis etc.
To be part of the team you must show evidence of:
- Managing multiple projects single-handedly end to end: various types, timeframes, budgets, sectors
- Rapid, proven delivery on completed projects
- Working to tight deadlines (3-6 months) but still delighting the customer with a high-quality result
- Previous experience working with Agile software development teams and knowing how to balance NOT compromising on quality with a project's delivery deadline
- Knowledge and passion to use the latest tech and methodology to help our customers (our teams use an agile approach, continuous integration and deployment, automated testing)
- Acting as a "consultant" - this is a client-facing role so you will be expected to liaise and act as an advisor to our customers.
This role will suit an experienced Project Manager who wants variety in their job, someone who is keen to take advantage of a flat hierarchy and be their own boss without reporting to multiple levels of stakeholders above him. But we also believe in giving our employees a chance in their professional development - we are happy to get on board a Project Manager that has had experience delivering a few smaller projects on their own and are looking for that next step in their career.
This role involves travel to client-site but London only.
No terminology in this advert is designed to discriminate on grounds of gender, race, colour, religion, creed, disability, age, sex or sexual orientation. Talent Point Ltd (including the trading name First Point) is a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) 00072652, an equal-opportunity employer and does not discriminate against these or any other class protected by applicable law