|Job Ref:||204549279||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxford||Address:||Post Code:||OX4||Salary:||£60000 - £74999/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:52|
Reqiva have just started working with an exciting new start up based in Oxford, they require a lead Python developer to lead the build of their core product. The company are targeting rapid growth, based on a mix of innovation and a management team with years of industry experience.
* Lead responsibility for the development of the core product, remaining hands on with day to day development.
* Liaise with front end teams and external partners to contribute to the overall delivery of product and services.
* Build and lead a team of developers, resourcing the needs required to improve functionality and focus on improving overall skills within the business.
* Define development methodologies that allow for scalability to cover intended growth.
Skills and Experience:
* Strong and proven Python development skills
* Understanding of Microservices
* Linux systems administration
* Experience of working with messaging libraries
* Ability to contribute to the full Software Development Life Cycle
* Desirable that you have a strong algorithm or mathematical background
If you are looking for an interesting and complex technical challenge, this a great opportunity. A chance for someone looking to take leadership responsibility with the chance to build a team around you in the future.
Salary: £60 - 75,000
John Chapman - Infrastructure and Python Consultant at Reqiva Ltd - (Apply online only) - @JohnReqiva
For more software developer jobs in Oxford please visit the Reqiva website