|Job Ref:||204549124||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£38000 - £45000/annum EXCELLENT BENEFITS||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:45|
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER - DATA RESEARCHER|
SALARY £38,000 - £45,000 + BONUS
25 DAYS HOLIDAY + PENSION SCHEME + LIFE INSURANCE
Are you passionate about maintaining excellent customer relationships and helping your customers to optimise their performance through technology and strategic services?
Are you looking to join a global company who pride themselves on being innovative, bold and loyal to their customer base?
Get Recruited are working with a software company, based in Birmingham, and they require the services of an Account Manager to provide data analytics, research, CX programming and to manage one of their key accounts within their global portfolio.
* Dealing with varied sectors and delivering multichannel CX programmes.
* Providing insights and recommendations to improve positive customer outcomes
* Relationship Building - make certain that the good reputation of the company is maintained with clients; promoting a positive working attitude within the Customer Success team.
* Analytical Thinking - interpret data and application of themes to the client's business.
* Client Communications - assist with and conduct project reporting and executive presentations; ongoing account dialogue to drive the use of, and loyalty to the company system.
* Customer Support - resolve all client and customer issues in an expedient and satisfactory manner.
* Project Management - identification, estimation and prioritisation of tasks required to deliver first class customer service.
* System Functionality - ensure the system meets or exceeds all operating and functional standards; ensure the system achieves the client's business objectives.
* Supplier Management - coordinate and communicate with internal and external suppliers to enable full project delivery.
* Degree with demonstrated analytical abilities
* Familiarity with managing quantitative studies across customer touch points.
* DATA INSIGHT software experience is IMPERATIVE
* Previous relevant industry experience
* Strong technology skills including Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
* Superb communication and presentation skills
* Previous Account or Project Manager experience
* Enthusiastic and motivated self-starter
Please send your CV for immediate consideration