|Job Ref:||204548983||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£35000 - £47000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:52|
Senior Account Manager / Swindon / £35k to £47k|
This role is the chance to work for one of the largest long standing highly recognised financial companies. It's a pressured, fast paced environment. So they need experienced, tenacious people that have the skills, knowledge and behaviours required to be successful. There are lots of opportunities to get involved with cutting edge change and technology programmes in a range of business areas.
Main Purpose of Role:
- To manage a service area or dedicated team to provide a level of customer service that meets and exceeds customer expectations.
- To take the lead on new product/business integration, where applicable
- To take ownership for meting contractual requirements; SLA`s, promoting continuous improvement and ensuring complete customer satisfaction.
- Contribute to the delivery of the communisis strategy, profit and revenue through the effective management of projects and delivery of service.
- Customer Communications Management Solutions - preferably GMC however insight into this technology is required in terms of the art of the possible and basic principles
- Print and email capabilities for transactional mailing
- Enterprise platform knowledge/experience in one or multiple market sectors, I.e. Financial Solutions, Utilities, Telco, etc. Preferably Utils.
- Client relationship management experience
- Solutions architecture / solution design experience
- Business analysis and requirements definition
- Enterprise Architecture
- Automation and workflow
- GMC interactive and on demand
- SAP ISU/CRM
- Home services insurance experience
- Technical account management/development
- Web services and integration
- Transaction information design
- Customer journey management and planning
- Business process management