|Job Ref:||204548810||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£400 - £550/day||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:52|
Cyber Security Project Manager x3!! - DV cleared - Permanent/Contract|
12-18 month contract
£400.00-£550.00 per day
Ideally candidates will be PMP, Prince 2 and Agile certified, although must be able to show evidence of working on enterprise level, mission critical and large projects with a background of Cyber Security.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of information security domains, including Security Architecture, Cyber Strategy, Risk management, Risk/Threat assessment, Information security awareness and Audit and Review. You should also have a demonstrable ability to interpret information security industry standards and frameworks (ISO 27001/27002, PCI DSS) Although you will be contractually based from a choice of office in London or Cheltenham, you may be expected to travel 3-4 days per week to client locations depending on the requirements of the business.
* Solid grasp of technical subjects around networks, servers, databases and software applications
* In depth exposure of security architecture, design and configurations
* Ability to communicate clearly, with impact, to both technical and exec/board level staff
* Solid understanding of risk, threats and vulnerabilities
* PCI DSS QSA or PA DSS QSA/P2PE QSA or ISO 27001 Lead Auditor
* Technology Certifications
* CISSP, CISM, CCP etc
* DV Cleared