|Job Ref:||204548711||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Trowbridge||Address:||Post Code:||BA14||Salary:||£10.50/hour||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:52|
We are looking for a candidate to work on temporary basis for Wiltshire County Council within one of their performance Teams to assist in the production of reports for local managers.|
* Design and run projects in response to the priorities of the Service. Including in the following areas: Integration; Local Management Reporting; Software updates, improvements and roll out; monitoring of case management system use and adherence to local policy.
* Run queries, check and correct the resulting data sets in order to fulfil Wiltshire Councils statutory reporting obligations and to supply performance information to local management teams and partnerships.
* Advise and assist the Performance and Information Manager in making tactical decisions about the direction for development for Data Services within the Service. Deputise for the Performance and Information Manager as required.
* Create and maintain a library of reporting requests, actions and outcomes ensuring work is not duplicated across the Performance Team.
* Work towards a consistent Service branded style of reporting to be appropriate across all strands of the service at all levels.
* Build accessible, self-service management reporting mechanisms for corporate, strategic, senior and team use. Developing performance management apparatus to be used through the Integrated Youth Service.
* Make best use of external data; improving the Service's knowledge of the needs of young people. Building solutions to automatically imports extant data into case management systems.
* Link with Wiltshire Council corporate IT services to ensure reliability of required service to support the Service case management systems.
* Assist in the development and delivery of user training for all strands of the Service including New User Training, Specific Update Training and Refresher Training.
* Assist partnership organisations to store, provide and share data in a suitable, safe and efficient fashion.
* Participate in local and national software and policy user groups as required.
* Provide support cover for all recording and reporting across the Services Performance Team.
* Data Manipulation
* Data reporting
* Working with Databases
* Any experience of working within Young Peoples or Child services in a bonus
* Database construction and administration, any SQL or crystal reporting is a bonus