|Job Ref:||204548647||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Windsor||Address:||Post Code:||SL4||Salary:||£65000 - £85000/annum bonus, cont pension||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:52|
A global software company based in Windsor, Berkshire are looking for a Senior Systems Administrator to join their team, this is an exciting time in the organisation's development as they continue the growth of a full managed service platform for their customers.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Overall Datacentre management, including responsibility for growth and capacity planning, rack and server layout, power and cooling.
* Manage, provision and deploy server, network and infrastructure equipment in a production environment.
* Refine existing monitoring processes and add new functionality and metrics
* Create automated provisioning processes for streamlining deployments
* Work closely with 3rd party vendors and co-location providers.
* Extensive Data Centre equipment and management experience
* Storage/SAN management experience both deployment and management
* Network management experience including switching and routing (Cisco preferred)
* Virtualisation experience both deployment and management (VMware preferred)
* In depth UNIX or Linux systems administrator skills (Multiple flavours)
* Strong scripting skills (Bash, Perl, Python, UNIX shell)
This is a great opportunity for a systems architect to spearhead a new phase in a company's infrastructure growth. A competitive salary, plus quarterly bonus structure and the opportunity to work alongside a team of advanced infrastructure specialists.
£65,000 - 85,000 DOE + Contributory pension, Private Healthcare, Quarterly bonus scheme
John Chapman - Consultant - Infrastructure and Python at reqiva digital careers - (Apply online only) - @JohnReqiva