|Job Ref:||204548565||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum salary plus competitive package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:45|
Business Analyst |
Location - Bristol
Salary £40K- £45K
An exciting new position has arisen at one of the UK`s market leading companies due to continuous growth within the business.
They are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join the fast paced I.T Business Systems Team. Experience of working with eCommerce applications is beneficial for this role but not essential. The successful candidate will play a key part in business change and transformation on a variety projects and will push through the needs of the business. You will need to feel confident to work in a a self sufficient manner and manage your own work load.
• You will be working closely with project manager and business stakeholders to clearly identify the business problems.
• You will need to be confident to be able to express the context within the business strategy and on-going change programmes.
• Analyse business processes, identify alternative solutions and recommend new approaches
• Communicate, validate and analyse the requirements using the appropriate documentation.
• Consolidate and validate the high-level business requirements that will influence the business solution design.
• Provide end user training when it is needed
• Support the business when undertaking user acceptance testing
• Write quick reference and support documentation guides
• Experience of gathering and documenting business requirements.
• Working with eCommerce applications is hugely beneficial
• Experience with liaising with stakeholders through interviews, workshops, meeting and written communications
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to document business requirements
• Good interpersonal skills
• 2/3 years Business Analyst experience
• Good organisational skills
• Good decision making skills
• Experience of working in Agile methodology
• Valid driving licence (occasional travel may be involved)
We are in the process of arranging interviews for the next week. So if you are interested then please contact Kim Roe of Vantage Consulting on (Apply online only) or email your CV to (Email Removed)