|Job Ref:||204548158||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£350 - £400/day||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:52|
Role: SAP Senior Security Analyst|
Industry: Public Sector
Duration: 6 Months
Rate: £350-£400 p/day
You will be working as a senior member of the SAP team for a large organisation in the public sector, focusing on the security aspect of the business.
50% BAU work 50% work on projects BBF programme
* Perform periodic security reviews, critical transaction reviews, and segregation of duty reviews to ensure access within the system is appropriate based upon job responsibilities.
* Monitor user and management activity, error, and other exception reports to ensure security is being maintained consistent with the Information Security Policies and Standards.
* Assist in identifying and remediating gaps in the security administration processes and its procedures. Enhancement of the overall process by identifying areas for significant improvement, optimization and automation.
* Provide SAP security project support for site deployments, implementations and related functional enhancements.
* Involved at 2 full life-cycle implementations
* 3-5 years' experience within a SAP Security environment
* GLC experience with 5.3 or 10+ SAP- core modules
* BO/BI/BW experience
* Degree level qualification or higher
To apply please submit an up-to-date CV