|Job Ref:||204547937||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£350 - £375/day||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:52|
User Experience Designer - 3 month contract - £350 - £375 - IMMEDIATE START |
Our Client is currently looking to recruit a User Experience Designer to work in East London to work will be working on a transformation programme which aims to migrate current customer face-to-face or telephone services to an online channel, as well as improving some current online services.
The UX Designer will also be involved with gathering the requirements from the Business so must have excellent communications skills and must be able to present, explain and back up their work to End Users and Stakeholders.
Key responsibilities for the User Experience Designer:
- 30% of the role will be gathering requirements from End Users and other Business areas; you will be challenging Stakeholders and asking about key details on the requirements
- 70% of the role will be using User Experience skills to create the online transformation
- Translate requirements into forms design wireframes using Axure
- Seeing the process through the full lifecycle, including creating and designing a clickable prototype for End Users to test (UAT)
- Developing User journey maps
Key Skills & experience for the:
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have used Axure previously
- Must have experience of gathering requirements and challenging Stakeholders
- Agile experience is desirable
This is a new opportunity to join an established organisation on an urgent contract to move services online. The successful candidate will show and demonstrate a strong passion for User Experience. To discuss your suitability for this role further, please simply apply below.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only