|Job Ref:||204547840||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hatfield||Address:||Post Code:||DN7||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:52|
We're Ocado Technology. We architect and build the ground-breaking, game-changing technology solutions that power Ocado, the world's largest online-only grocery retailer. We don't do off-the-shelf. We don't do easy. Because we're writing, building and running all our own software systems, we're constantly pushing the limits of what technology can do. And when we say 'we', we mean 'you'. Join us and you'll work across a phenomenal breadth of departments, with incredibly smart people, to create reliable, resilient, scalable and optimised Salesforce apps.|
This role is responsible for taking business requirements and turning them into fully working Salesforce apps.
In more detail, you will review the business requirements with the product owner and agree timelines on delivery. You will lead a small offshore developer team and base timelines on the existing backlog for the team. You will design and create the underlying data structure and data flows to support app development.
You will also plan releases and manage all environments from sandbox to production.
What we look for:
- Strong background in Force as well as Service and Sales Cloud. Additional modules welcome.
- Fluent and up to date on architecture trends with an eye on current technical conditions
- At least 3 implementations of Salesforce that exploit its full capabilities (Design, implement, optimise)
- Expert level Visualforce, Apex, and SOQL knowledge
- Experience in setting up the object structure, data modelling / migration, APIs
- Experience with ETL tools (Pentaho, Jitterbit, Cast Iron, etc)
- Standard development skills incl. source control, deployment process, SSO, UML
- Leadership experience in the context of offshore teams
- Agile project delivery
- Strong communication skills and ability to manage relationships with business and developer groups
- Expertise in API and user interface development principles
- Experience delivering the technical setup for portals / communities on the Force platform
- Technical Salesforce architecture certification
- ADM201, ADM211. (Certified Admin, Dev401 or Dev 501 will be a plus)
- Diligent (eg keep objects clean)
- Willingness to learn quickly and continually improve
- An interest in how technology can improve business - new technology is your passion
- An energetic and positive outlook on life
What we can offer you:
Technically stretching work is a given. We want you to push technological boundaries and create solutions to problems people haven't even thought about yet; so we'll give you the freedom and the tools and the playful, stimulating working environment you need to do what's never been done before. While red tape's conspicuous by its absence, rewards are plentiful: as well as a competitive salary, benefits include pension scheme, share schemes so you can share in our success, interest-free season ticket loan and, of course, a healthy 15% Ocado staff discount (and free delivery).
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we will be in contact with shortlisted candidates only. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Due to the fast paced nature of Ocado's business our vacancy close dates may be subject to change