|Job Ref:||204547014||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£50000 - £55000/annum Up to £55,000 + Double OTE||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:53|
Up to £55,000 + Company Bonus (Double OTE) + Excellent Company Benefits|
London/ Client based
Our client, one of London's industry-leading Microsoft Gold Partners who are undergoing a period of growth are currently bolstering their Sales Team. They are actively looking to add an experienced Business Development Manager who understands how SharePoint can solve business problems and can further represent their expanding, reputable business for their Clients, predominantly end users covering London and its Home Counties
Within this role you will be heading up the Sales process from start to finish within SharePoint but not exclusive to this within a new business and an account management capacity. You will be able to provide sound solution propositions around the benefits of SharePoint and act as a knowledgeable, trusted adviser to external customers in a new business and consultative function.
This opportunity is ideal for a strong Business Development Professional who is selling SharePoint Solutions with a sound knowledge of the Microsoft Stack who is now looking to move into a Business Development focused Position in a senior capacity with the consistent opportunity for progression and financial reward.
To be considered for this opportunity, our client is ideally looking for applicants to evidence some or all of the following skills:
• Experience in selling SharePoint with a strong desire to win and evidence of proven track record of over achievement in sales
• Ability to create an approach to identifying opportunities; operate and build complex relationships, build rapport and help new sales people
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - verbal, written and aural
• Self-starter - Ability to work without management and over-achieve in all areas
• An understanding of clients culture and strategy relatable at board level