|Job Ref:||204546948||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum Benefits, Pension||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:53|
Commercial Marketing Executive|
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Commercial Marketing Executive. This is a contract role until June 2017 based in Reading.
We are looking for experienced Marketing talent to join the Central Marketing Organization (CMO), providing support to the Commercial Marketing team who are responsible for creating marketing comms & campaigns for our B2B brands.
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
* Proven digital marketing communications experience. Experience working at a large global multinational a plus.
* Innate ability to navigate through a complex matrix organization and lead process changes. Change management leadership to guide others to plan, execute, and communicate effectively in midst of change. Thrives in a fast-paced connected sales & marketing environment.
* Must be inspired by Marketing Communications execution particularly Digital and Social marketing, embrace Marketing Automation
* Concepts, and obsessed with delivering a compelling customer experience through relevant, connected customer engagement. Agency experience a plus.
* Exceptional oral and written communications skills; proven cross-group collaboration and enduring partnerships
* Directly interacting with customers at both an operational and senior level
* Putting the customer first and understanding how their business challenges map to value props and solutions.
* Understanding the role of marketing across the customer buyer journey and the impact it should have at each stage
* A trusted advisor and strong communicator with sales, product groups and partners
* Managing programmes end-to-end aligned to clear and specific outcomes
* Ability to deliver reporting and analysis against agreed timelines
* Being able to operate at both a peer and senior stakeholder level
Requirements of the ideal candidate:
* Significant experience supporting a senior executive in a corporate environment
* Experience handling international travel arrangements
* Excellent organisational and planning agility
* High attention to detail
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal including excellent command of English
* Expert in Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint and Excel
* Resourceful and responsive
* Strong interpersonal styles and communication skills to work effectively with business partners and external stakeholders
* Strong understanding of the organization and the inter-dependence of various work-groups
* Ability to use initiative and show commitment to task
* Strong customer focus
* Ability to maintain confidentiality and to use tact and diplomacy
* Enjoying dynamic work environment with ambitious GM and leadership team
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays, discounted gym membership, use of the onsite health facility, access to online learning and training, free parking and an excellent subsidised restaurant. In addition, subject to qualification criteria, you will have the potential opportunity to earn bonus.
Salary: up to £45,000 per annum
Deadline: 10am Wednesday 31st August 2016