|Job Ref:||204546826||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stockport||Address:||Post Code:||SK1||Salary:||£153/week||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:53|
Would you like to learn from IT professionals both in the workplace and in the classroom? Then look no further and apply for this fantastic apprenticeship. Apply now!|
You will be working for...
A cloud computing solutions and services provider. They work with products from Google and Salesforce. They are proud to be one of the first Google Apps Premier SMB Resellers in the UK and a salesforce consulting partner. The company help other companies innovate with cloud computing, reduce IT costs and free up resources and are looking to bring in an enthusiastic IT Apprentice to help them manage the internal helpdesk.
The company is a typified by its mission statement and core values, which are to encourage Belief, Having Fun, to Inspire people and to exceed customer expectations. These values mean that a young person would want to bring their enthusiasm to the company and help to achieve these statements
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this job you will...
- Perform first line information gathering and troubleshooting.
- Resolve technical issues for customers
- Escalate the support requests to an internal specialist.
- Follow cases to a satisfactory resolution
- Speak with internal specialists to gain answers to technical issues
- Speak to suppliers to gain technical information for helping end customers
- Ensure customers are left satisfied after engaging with the helpdesk
Are you a bit of a problem-solver? Eager to take your technology knowledge to the next level?
Our training programme is designed to provide you with real-world skills using the most recent IT Technologies to transform you into a highly-skilled IT Apprentice (all debt free!)Our apprenticeships blends on-the-job experience, face-to-face workshops and online learning which will teach you a range of new skills including:
- Networking and Architecture
- Mobile and Operating System
- Cloud Services
- Coding and Logic
- Business Process
Apprenticeships and Vendor qualifications L3
Advanced Apprenticeship Infrastructure Technician Level 3 ( equivalent to A- level educational level), MTA Networking Fundamentals, MTA Mobility and Devices Fundamentals, MTA Cloud Fundamentals, One Microsoft MOC on demanded course
Who should apply...
- An individual with a real understanding and interest in Cloud Computing or willingness to learn
- Someone with excellent telephone manner
- Someone with great written communication skills (email)
- A fast learner
- Someone with prior experience of working in a call centre or helpdesk environment would be desirable
- Someone with ideally 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship...
There will be opportunities to progress onto a full time position on successful completion of the apprenticeship and follow on the footsteps of their previous apprentice. Also upon finishing the apprenticeship, the apprentice can go on to attain Google Apps Certified Deployment Specialist accreditation.
It only takes a minute to apply for an IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached