|Job Ref:||204546782||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£123/week||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:53|
Do you want a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career? Start here, apply now!|
You will be working for...
The leading provider of B2B vehicle rental in the UK via our network which is made up of over 200 vehicle rental suppliers. We also provide software, fleet and rental management services to our clients.
The company is an innovative, growing, technology-led business that manages our clients' rental via IRIS, our rental management software, delivering service excellence through our system capabilities and expertise. We provide our clients with access to over 500,000 rental vehicles across more than 2,000 rental locations in the UK.
The company is a private equity backed business, operating in a fast-growth environment.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this job you will be...
- Maintaining and improving existing code base
- Developing new functionality for customers and internal users
- Linux devops duties
- Research into new technologies and their relevance to Nexus
- Provide ad-hoc assistance within the IT department when required
Your training will...
Start with a 12-14 month IT apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work based assessment, covering: Object-oriented programming (OOP), SQL data modelling, Web and systems development, Event-driven programming.
You will gain City & Guilds Level 3 qualifications in IT Systems & Principles and IT Professional Competence, as well as a Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) in software development fundamentals.
Who should apply...
- Someone who is a fast-learner, talented professionals, who analyse and adapts to their environment
- Someone who is approachable and helpful to our customers and suppliers
- Someone who is forward thinker problem solvers who are motivated to achieve success and deliver outstanding results
- Someone who is versatile, proactive and dedicated to delivering service excellence
- Someone with ideally 7 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship...
Successful apprentices will have the opportunity of a full time employment and salary increase.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
It only takes a minute to apply for a IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT career with great prospects today.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached