|Job Ref:||204546753||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Swindon||Address:||Post Code:||DY3||Salary:||£25000 - £28000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:53|
Innovate UK is the new name for the Technology Strategy Board - the UK's innovation agency. We know that taking a new idea to market is a challenge. We fund, support and connect innovative businesses through a unique mix of people and programmes to accelerate sustainable economic growth.|
We're an organisation of around 300 staff, drawn mainly from business with our Head Office in Swindon. We have a variety of Swindon and Field Based roles across our Directorates.
Innovate UK fund, support and connect innovative businesses to accelerate sustainable economic growth and we are looking for new talent to share our vision, to join us as Innovators.
We currently have a vacancy for a IT Support Analyst (Finance) based in our Swindon offices.
Innovate UK has a number of key customer groups. There is a need to deliver highly performing and available IT systems and services to these groups to ensure the operational effectiveness of the organisation.
This role will support the Finance department with respect to all aspects of their IT needs. Effective financial control and governance are at the core of our mandate to operate - this role is key to ensuring our finance systems capabilities are developed and maintained in line with this need. The scope of the role will include:
* Request fulfilment
* Incident management
* Continuous improvement (with respect IT systems capability)
* Ad-hoc requests as required
The successful candidate will have experience working with 3rd party suppliers delivering fit for purpose finance systems service & solutions. The role will integrate within the broader IT support capability and on occasion the post holder will assist and collaborate with respect wider business IT support needs.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities include:
* Act as primary interface to Finance for all IT requests and requirements, including issue escalation
* Manage the prioritisation of IT requests from across Finance
* Relationship management with suppliers of financial service solutions, acting as an interface between the team and approved 3rd parties
* Provide subject matter expertise for all product/system queries from Finance team
* Deliver 1st and 2nd line IT support capability to Finance function
* Define, deliver and maintain IT support knowledge base for finance systems
* Ensure Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are in place for all key finance services
* Ownership of system administration for finance systems e.g. user maintenance, management of roles and permissions etc.
* Co-ordinate and act as interface to business for test activities relating to finance project implementations
* Own the road mapping and delivery of finance system upgrades
* Liaise with finance system suppliers in relation to new and requested features and functional requirements of finance systems, chasing and escalating as required
* Ensure training needs (IT & finance) delivered as appropriate in relation to finance systems
* Provide ad-hoc support and assistance for the wider IT Support function, particularly at times of reduced Finance activity
Full details of the role and how to apply can be found on our recruitment portal by following the 'apply now' link.
Closing date for applications is Friday 2nd September 2016