|Job Ref:||204546718||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Preston||Address:||Post Code:||BN1||Salary:||£0.00 - £59.31/hour||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:53|
SAP Product Engineer/ Preston/ Initial 6 Month Contract/ £59.31Ltd per hour|
My client is a well respected defence organisation who is currently experiencing an ongoing period of growth and success. Due to an ever increasing workload they are currently looking to recruit a SAP Product Engineer to join their dedicated team of professionals to be based out of their impressive operations in Preston, Lancashire. This is an initial 6 Month contract and is paying a rate of £59.31Ltd per hour. The role is based out of my clients impressive operations in Preston, Lancashire. Please find the job description below:
SAP Product Engineers operate, change and grow software that has either been developed, customized or configured to add value to the customer. This is a multi-functional role that works with a Product Team to deliver business value through a high quality product using optimized-flow delivery models based on Agile practices such as Scrum and Kanban.
The Product Engineer will be involved in supporting users, defining new features and functionality and implementing change under the guidance and servant leadership of the Product Owner, Product Architect and the Product Delivery Lead. Product Engineers will work in a highly collaborative, visible and measured environment and will stimulate experimentation, innovation and continuous improvement.
The role will have a deep understanding of SAP and how it is configured for the business, they will live and breathe the Agile manifesto and will use processes, tools and culture to continuously improve what they do and how they work for the delight of the customer. Adding value everyday will be a key goal.
The SAP Product Engineer, will will be a module lead for Profit Centre Accounting, Controlling and Sales and Distribuition. They may also have experience in other Modules such as HR, Project System and Business Process Orchestration. They will understand how the module are/can be configured and they will understand the processes used by the business.
The Product Engineer will:
* Have accountability for developing, configuring & supporting module of a product
* Responsible for the delivery of the following SAP capabilities; Finance/Profit Centre Accounting, Controlling, Sales and Distribution, and Business Process Orchestration.
* Adhere to Standards and Legislation and the management of controls required to ensure appropriate governance is applied to the product (e.g. User Access Permissions, Audit controls, etc)
* Provide product and service direction to the Product Management Team and implement these as part of a self-organising team
* Review establish and adhere to appropriate governance and configuration control
* Driving issue resolution and resolve underpinning problems
* Work with customers to introduce innovation and evolve product
* Work with suppliers, customer, team members, senior leaders and industry peers to continuously improve delivery of new value.
* Document technical business requirements /problems into format that business can understand
* A working foundation in process frameworks like ITIL, Prince2 and Agile with experience in executing these in a highly automotive, high velocity output, consistently changing operational environment
* You need to be able to see the end-to-end system, understand constraints and bottlenecks and be able to work out how process can be simplified, interactions can be automated and how the system can become highly efficient in both delivery and support.
* Have worked in an 'Agile' environment preferably underpinned by DevOps practices.
This Product Engineer will also bring:
* Leadership in how the product should be built and supported
* Collaborative, team focused and fun environment
* Imagination and experimentation
* Excellent communications skills with the ability to tell stories, draw pictures and document what you have done so others can understand, pick up from you and learn.
* A working foundation in process frameworks like ITIL, Prince2 and Agile with experience in executing these in a highly automotive, high velocity output, consistently changing operational environment.
Please register interest by submitting an up to date CV without delay.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position