|Job Ref:||204546712||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||East Kilbride||Address:||Post Code:||G74||Salary:||£150/week||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:53|
Apply now for this excellent apprenticeship and gain career progression opportunities in a fun environment working with other apprentices. Apply now!|
You will be working for...
An established software company based in East Kilbride are looking to expand their helpdesk support team with the addition of another apprentice. Working in a fast paced environment this is the ideal place to learn and complete their apprenticeship.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this job you will be...
- Providing software support to all end users
- Handling and recording all service requests via telephone
- Dealing with the Initial assessment of service request and attempt at resolution and/or escalations to second line or third party support, based on agreed service levels
- Monitoring and escalate, as required, all service requests according to agreed service levels
- Keeping users informed on the status of service requests, retaining ownership of the requests until they are closed
Your training will...
Start with a 12-14 month IT apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work based assessment covering: Operating systems, Server administration, Customer support, Networking and Security.
You will gain a Diploma for Information Technology & Telecommunications Professionals SCQF Level 6 plus MCP in Windows 7/8 Configuration and Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1.
This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in IT.
Who should apply...
- Someone with prior experience of working in a team
- An individual with excellent organisational skills with the ability to balance competing priorities and workloads
- Someone with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Someone with the ability to remain calm under pressure
- An individual with adaptable and flexible approach to work
- Willingness and ability to work as a member of a team
- The candidate must have at least 5 standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship...
After successful completion of apprenticeship there will be excellent career progression opportunities depending on candidate performance.
It only takes a minute to apply for an IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached