|Job Ref:||204546695||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£160/week||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:53|
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to gain valuable work experience as a PA for a true entrepreneur who is both creatively inspiring and business minded. Join today a rapidly emerging and exciting e-commerce company.|
You will be working for...
A Manchester based company who puts their own heart and soul into making leathers to love forever. To us, that means making pieces that last and that you'll never want to lose or leave behind. Pieces you'll hold dear, like a friend for life that shares the adventure with you. This is why we can guarantee without hesitation that they'll go the distance and offer a lifetime guarantee on every product.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this job you will be...
- Researching website ideas, collating and organising website ideas.
- Developing split testing and experiments, coming up with base level ideas and analysing data feeding back the test results.
- Assisting with the back end of the website on Magento
- Assisting website admin tasks including adding products, changing banners and imagery, uploading videos
- Working closely with our Head of E-commerce and Web Developer
- Working with analysing data on Google Analytics
- Assisting with the management of our server
- Managing testing and experiments, coming up with base level ideas and analysing data
- Taking notes and creating action plans
- Working with the design team to develop website and content on website
- Working with Magento and Trello
Your training will...
Start with a 12-14 month IT apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work based assessment, covering: Object-oriented programming (OOP), SQL data modelling, Web and systems development, Event-driven programming.
You will gain City & Guilds Level 3 qualifications in IT Systems & Principles and IT Professional Competence, as well as a Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) in software development fundamentals. This fantastic opportunity can potentially lead to you earning £40k in the IT sector.
Who should apply...
- An individual with an interest in E-Commerce admin
- Someone with good attention for detail
- Someone with good analytical and reasoning skills
- Someone who is organised
- Someone with good attention to details
- Someone with ideally 7 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
Other important information:
Daily working hours: Monday to Friday 30 - 40 Hours a week.
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship...
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their IT Software & Web Developer apprenticeship. Additionally may be opportunities to undertake further learning such as Higher apprenticeships.
It only takes a minute to apply for an IT Software & Web Developer apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT Software & Web Developer career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached