|Job Ref:||204546590||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Herefordshire||City:||Whitney||Address:||Post Code:||TA19||Salary:||£150/week||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:53|
Are you looking for an exciting and rewarding opportunity and the chance to earn whilst you learn? If this sounds like you, consider an apprenticeship. Put yourself in the driver's seat and fast-track your future career, today!|
You will be working for...
A company established in 2008, on the principle of becoming the partner of choice for the UK's leading corporations, public sector organisations and educational establishments by helping increase customers' business success through the effective use of innovative IT networking solutions and services.
In particular, they focus on a small number of established and emerging 'disruptive'technologies to power and manage customer networks, ensuring their clients have expert access to the latest secure infrastructure technologies.
Be part of QA's 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this job you will be...
- Providing 1st Line Technical Support - being the primary point of contact for clients with network-related issues.
- Logging and managing all calls to SLA on service management system from inception to successful closure; ensuring calls are handled correctly.
- Performing initial investigation and/or troubleshooting of system and network issues to determine root cause
- Managing & monitoring customer networks and completing upgrades for customers with a Lan3 Managed Service Contract
- Maintaining suitable lines of communication with all staff & clients by various means; email, meeting schedules, shared documents, Lync, phone, mobile etc. - Referring client requests for advice & consultation to team lead/account manager where necessary
Are you a bit of a problem-solver? Eager to take your technology knowledge to the next level?
Our training programme is designed to provide you with real-world skills using the most recent IT Technologies to transform you into a highly-skilled IT Apprentice (all debt free!)Our apprenticeships blends on-the-job experience, face-to-face workshops and online learning which will teach you a range of new skills including:
- Networking and Architecture
- Mobile and Operating System
- Cloud Services
- Coding and Logic
- Business Process
Apprenticeships and Vendor qualifications L3
Advanced Apprenticeship Infrastructure Technician Level 3 ( equivalent to A- level educational level), MTA Networking Fundamentals, MTA Mobility and Devices Fundamentals, MTA Cloud Fundamentals, One Microsoft MOC on demanded course
Who should apply...
- An individual who is task focused and can prioritise workload
- Someone with problem solving skills plus the ability to adapt to varying demands
- Someone with a passion and commitment to excel
- Someone with effective communication skills at all levels, technical through to management
- An individual who is passionate about working with people and can form quick rapport with others
- Someone with ideally 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship...
Upon completion, candidates will have gained first-hand experience of working in a cutting-edge IT support centre. Our client's expertise in cybersecurity issues also provide fascinating opportunities for progression in this sector.
It only takes a minute to apply for an IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached