|Job Ref:||204546452||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£140/week||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:53|
Do you want a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career? Start here, apply now!|
You will be working for...
A SME based in the North who believe that we can offer our clients better value than many of our larger competitors as well as a more focused service. We are dedicated to achieve the best outcome on every project, because every project matters to our business.
Our company is an education ICT specialist, offering technology support, supply and consultancy. We believe in improving school outcomes through the successful introduction, support and management of new technologies. With a track record stretching back more than 14 years, we have helped hundreds of schools to get the best from ICT.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
Your role will be to...
- Provide a vital service to teaching staff at School, diagnosing and resolving faults with computers, printers, network switches, servers and wireless networks, allowing the delivery of education across the site
- Work closely with staff in a school and classroom environment to ensure ICT equipment is in good order to deliver the new Computing Curriculum
- Be based at a single school for 2 days per week with joint visits to different schools for the other 3 days
Are you a bit of a problem-solver? Eager to take your technology knowledge to the next level?
Our training programme is designed to provide you with real-world skills using the most recent IT Technologies to transform you into a highly-skilled IT Apprentice (all debt free!)
Our apprenticeships blends on-the-job experience, face-to-face workshops and online learning which will teach you a range of new skills including:
- Networking and Architecture
- Mobile and Operating System
- Cloud Services
- Coding and Logic
- Business Process
Apprenticeships and Vendor qualifications L3
Advanced Apprenticeship Infrastructure Technician Level 3 (equivalent to A- level educational level), MTA Networking Fundamentals, MTA Mobility and Devices Fundamentals, MTA Cloud Fundamentals, One Microsoft MOC on demanded course
Who should apply...
- Someone who is able to communicate clearly in a non-technical manor
- Someone who is going to be able to work in a team and on his/her own initiative
- Someone who can demonstrate practical knowledge and problem-solving skills
- Someone with high quality inter-personal skills
- Someone with a strong interest in Information Technology whi can keep abreast of new developments in software and hardware
- Someone with ideally 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English is highly desirable
Other Important Information...
Working hours - Monday to Friday 8am - 5:30pm
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
Successful apprentices will have the opportunity to continue growing as the company brings opportunity for career progression as the team grows. There will also be a annual salary review.
It only takes a minute to apply for an IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT career with great prospects today
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached