|Job Ref:||204546425||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Redditch||Address:||Post Code:||B98||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:53|
My Birmingham based client are looking to expand the I.T. team with the addition of a Senior PHP Developer.|
You will have a proven track record with the following skill-set;
* Custom theme development for multi-site deployment
* RESTful API development and consumption
* WordPress database structure
* Caching solutions
* BDD / TDD and use of mocks and dependency injection e.g. PHPUnit
* Integrated development environments and debugging
* Source Control Management including branching (SCM) e.g. Git
You will be responsible for ensuring developments are professionally designed and in-line with the business specifications, participate in Agile planning meetings and stand ups, as well as delivering high-quality code that is tested and delivered across the full the Software Development Life Cycle.
This represents a unique opportunity for any Senior PHP Developer to utilise their existing skill-set.
Please forward an up to date Word version of your cv to be considered for the role.
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business