|Job Ref:||204546272||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG7||Salary:||£20000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:13|
Junior- Mid-level C# Web Developer - Nottingham City Centre- £20-30k|
Here at Rebel Recruitment we only work with companies we are proud to represent. Companies that treat their people well; have interesting and complex projects, and where people can genuinely develop their skills and careers.
Working with one such company with a base in Nottingham City Centre, I'm looking for a talented, ambitious, C# Developer to join their 3-man, close-knit team!
I've been told that they're looking for a person with the right team fit and desire to learn first, and experience level is secondary, so they've kept this quite open; if you're at a graduate-level with a year in industry, they will gladly train you up in any areas you're lacking to do the role, but if you're at a Mid-level, great!
Skills-wise, I'm looking for someone with experience with:
• (url removed) (ideally using MVC 5+, but don't worry if you've not used MVC- I'll still consider you)
• SQL Server, SQL, or T-SQL - some familiarity with databases
They have a professional yet fun atmosphere where everyone gets along well and can have a giggle, but everyone works hard too- there's a lot to do!
They like to reward people for the hard work they do, and like to keep their employees happy! To this end, they offer a number of benefits and have tried to make their offices pleasant by catering to the different needs of their staff;
• City Centre Location
• Bike storage, showers etc for the cyclists amongst you!
• Private Medical Insurance
• Life Insurance
• 25 days holiday plus extra holiday purchase available
• 37.5 hours a week with an hour for lunch.
• Flexible hours: Core Hours are 9am-5:30pm, but there is flexibility around that; some people get in at 8/8:30am and leave shortly before 5. This, and working from home arrangements, all done on a case by case basis but is fairly straight forward and easy to achieve.
Salary on offer for this role is £20-30k depending on experience.
This role is based in Nottingham City Centre- so is very easily accessible by car and public transport and close to the high street (so lots of options for a lunchtime excursion!).
Please don't hesitate to apply or enquire for more info on the number above if you might be interested :)
Junior- Mid-level C# Web Developer - Nottingham City Centre- £20-30k