|Job Ref:||204546165||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Gloucestershire||Address:||Post Code:||GL9||Salary:||£45000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:53|
We are looking for exceptional and aspiring software engineers. This company are industry experts in many fields, They work with Agile using Scrum, working closely in teams with QA experts, business analysts, programme managers and product owners. It's a relaxed but focussed working environment where every individual matters.|
• Assist the team building customer-facing front-end control panels
• Build robust scalable future-proof frameworks
• Design with consideration to wider system architecture
• Perform lifecycle management activities
Skills & Experience required:
• NA. Computer Science / related field / equivalent demonstrable experience
• Very strong generic coding skills (OO design, Clean Coding, Testing Techniques)
• Strong core PHP, (v5.6/v7) knowledge & associated technologies (PSR Standards, and common frameworks such as Zend, Symfony and laravel)
• Experience in delivering software solutions and architectures
• Readiness to take ownership and drive solutions to problems
• Keen interest in emerging technologies and learning new language and skills
We offer you:
• 25 days annual leave
• Contributory pension scheme, Bupa health care, Cycle to work scheme & other benefits
• Generous training opportunities tailored to your career goals
• Free soft drinks, newspapers and fruit all available in our "break out" rooms.
• Great social activities: regular board gaming sessions, football (with an international football tournament once a year)
• fitness groups, running teams, and many more.
This is a permanent contract
Please forward CV and details via email to the address below.
One to One Recruitment are acting as an employment agency for this recruitment